Sunday 12 January 2014

Skelding Sisters | Forever Friends

"Sisters make the best friends"
- Anon -

Who better to photograph than your best friend? And when your best friend has two gorgeous sisters it just makes for a happy photographer. 

So we decided what better than a sunrise shoot at the beach. It was a super early start to the day as sunrise was at 4:50 am!! Yes 4:50 am, and driving there I was wondering who's idea this really was! :)

But nevertheless it was an amazing experience. Not just having awesome lighting but also realizing that you have received another beautiful day from God.

I told the girls the night before that they better bring it for the shoot and man oh man did they bring it!!

I enjoyed every minute of this shoot and I'm sure you as Elephant lovers will love it too!

xoxox





















I hardly go in front of the camera these days, but hey its my bestie! Thanks Buddy for the pic!! :)  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment