Wednesday 16 October 2013

Karin | Equine Magic

"There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse."
- A.S. Surtees -

I had the chance to spend some time with Karin and her horses one afternoon in September. Karin is a good friend of my mother-in-law as both of them share the love for horses. 

Karin is such a beautiful lady and she loves her three horses and from what I could see they also love her. I have really started to recognize the bond between a rider and her horse. It truly is special. I always just thought it's just a horse, but they are way more than just majestic creatures that where used in war and to pull princesses from castle to castle. They are unique and truly have their own little quirks and personalities, which I find so intriguing.

Karin thank you for a magical afternoon!

Enjoy the photos!! 














1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete