Friday 11 October 2013

Baby Stuart | Cake Smash

"Cake makes everything better"
-Anon-


Stuart and Marlette are dear friends of ours and their little baby boy, Stuart, turned one in September. I was super stoked for this shoot as it was a special one. 

Many people know me as a "non-baker" but as this was a special occasion I tried my hand at it. Very surprised at the results as the cake turned out quite pretty and tasty too! But alas Vintage Elephant Photography will not be supplying cakes in the near future as cake baking is HARD WORK! :)

Even though there wasn't an actual cake smash it was still pretty special. Stuart was teething and had an off day and the warm weather also didn't help. I now understand why they are so difficult during this time as I can only imagine what they are going through. I take off my hat to all the mommies and daddies out there having to go through this with their babies.

One thing I also realized during the shoot, was that I have a huge support system. Without knowing it my family and husband get pulled into all my crazy photography ideas and dreams. They are always there to help move things, hold things or just be there for moral support. Thank you to my awesome family and husband;Shaun, I love you all!

Well that is my bit of inspiration for the week! Now for the photos.

Enjoy!

PS Have some cake today!! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment