Wednesday 24 April 2013

Lucretia & Nicolene | City Friendship

"They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style" 
- Sex & the City -

Lucretia (aka Lulu) and Nicolene (aka Nikki) woke up super early to be my models for the day. It was freezing cold, but not even the weather could dampen their sexy city spirit. These girls can rock any outfit. I even have a little bit of fashion envy. #Littlegreenmonster. With that said I soon realized I REALLY REALLY LOVE shoes! Guess my girly side kicked in when I saw these two gorgeous girls strut their stuff in front of my camera.

Thanks Nikki and Lulu for being my models and bearing the cold. Hope you like your photos!

PS Happy Birthday Nikki    :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment