Tuesday 23 April 2013

Alice in Wonderland Kitchen Tea

"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are" 
- Alice in wonderland -

A thing I absolutely L.O.V.E (and I'm not exaggerating) is organizing parties! They are loads of fun and full of prettiness!

I had the privilege of organizing my best friends' kitchen tea and I wanted it to be perfect. I've always loved the Alice in Wonderland theme and decided that this would be the ideal way celebrating her new life in becoming a Mrs.

From the "Eat me" and "Drink me" tags to the beautifully decorated cupcakes by Greta from Greta's Cake Corner, the Alice in Wonderland theme came to life. Thank you to each person who made Amy's Kitchen Tea a memorable one. 
   













Vendors:

Venue: Huntley B&B 
Catering: Jane Skelding
Decor hire: In Good Company
Cupcakes: Greta's Cake Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment